"Grateful"

About: Royal Bolton Hospital

Since March 2013 I have been attending the Eye Clinic. I've had endless tests and can't imagine how much these would have cost me had I been paying privately. From my first visit (A&E then the Eye Clinic from then on) I feel the care I have received has been wonderful. I've been treated with respect and felt I was in good hands. The hospital was as pleasant as it's possible for a hospital to be. My only complaint would be the waiting time on occasion at the Eye Clinic, where there were just so many patients needing attention. I feel really grateful for the NHS, staff and facilities and appreciate all this must be incredibly expensive to achieve and maintain.t

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

Your appreciative comments will be passed to staff -- many thanks for sharing them. Yes, unfortunately the clinic does get busy which can cause some delays, but we're very pleased that over all your experience was a good one.

Response from Heather Edwards, Head of Communications, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust