"My stay at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital,"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

On the 27th of july this year I was taken to A&E at the Northern General Hospital with a very bad nose bleed that would not stop. I was transferred to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital ward I1 at about 10 o'clock at night. From arrival to leaving two days later I was most impressed by all the staff. From the Lady that brought the tea and the people who brought meals through all the nurses to the doctors,every one was professional and efficient. I cannot speak highly enough of the care that I received whilst being looked after. Please thank every one on ward I1

Response from Jane Fenelon, Senior Patient Partnership Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Booth

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind comments on your stay on ward I1 at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. Staff always welcome positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to those involved.

I hope you continue to make a good recovery.

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Thank you for talking the time to give us your kind thoughts on your recent stay at our hospital. I hope you are continuing to make a good recovery condition.