"Hand injury - child"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

My 5 year old recently needed treatment for a broken finger, which resulted in surgery. The care and compassion shown towards her from both nurses in the MIU, Drs in surgery, and x-ray staff was superb! They made her feel so calm and relaxed and addressed any concerns / worries that she had. Amazing staff, to which I am extremely grateful!!!

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a posiive review. I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the staff in our MIU and X-Ray Department. It is very rewarding for our excellent staff to know that we have met patients expectations. We wish your child all the best with their recovery.

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the staff in our MIU and X-Ray Department. It is very rewarding for our excellent staff to know that we have met patients expectations. We wish your child all the best with their recovery. Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager