"Gall bladder trouble "

About: NHS 24 Victoria Infirmary / General Surgery

I have reoccurring gall bladder trouble and had a flare up so after calling nhs 24 and going to out if hours I was sent to Victoria Infirmary Glasgow A and E where I was seen promptly and thoroughly examined was impressed by doctor who seen me was then admitted to ward 16 then few days later ward 9 and in both wards nurses and doctors on the wards were amazing very caring and supportive even when under pressure. One nurse in particular was very supportive at times when I was very emotional.

Response from Shona Lawrence, Patient Affairs Manager, NHS 24

Dear Lollipop29

Thank you for providing feedback via the Patient Opinion Website. I was sorry to read of your gall bladder issue. I am pleased to note that you are pleased with the service you received from the staff who managed your care. Here at NHS 24 patient safety is our top priority and it is encouraging to read feedback such as yours in which NHS 24 has contributed to your overall positive experience. I do hope that your health continues to improve.

With kind regards

Shona Lawrence

NHS 24 Patient Affairs Manager

0141 337 4582

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Many thanks for your very kind feedback, I will ensure that your comments are passed onto A&E and ward staff, who I am sure will be very pleased to read these remarks.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I hope that you have gone on to make a full recovery.

Paul