"Better than I could have imagined"

From the moment of referal, colleagues had told me of this centre of excellence. They under-estimated it by some considerably way. The Horder Centre is quite simply perfection. It functions like a well-oilde machine, and communication between the staff is outstanding. Everyone I met there (it seemed) had read my file and knew me. I was a nervous patient, it has to be said, and so a customer relations manager needs a mention. They were a living, breathing definition of "going the extra mile", visited me on admission and immediately post-surgery and was at pains to ensure that I was comfortable and well cared for. There is, for me, no possible compromise. I am likely to need my other hip replaced in the next couple of years. There is no question of going anywhere else. The Horder is the place to go. Quite simply, it is excellent in all respects.

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Horder Centre - we are delighted to hear that you were happy with your experience and will ensure that your comments are passed on to the staff.