"Thank you so much"

About: William Harvey Hospital

My 2 yr old daughter was taken in to hospital with suspected meningitis. She was in the padua ward and I honestly can't thank you enough for all the support and care you gave us at this tough time. My daughter is now home and on the mend. The staff were outstanding in every respect. Kudos to the NHS!! Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing your experience on Padua ward. I am glad to hear that your daughter is now on the mend after her illness - must be good to be at home.

We are really proud of our teams who care for families with kindness and professionalism. As you say, they are a credit to the NHS and to East Kent Hospitals in particular.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments we are very pleased to hear that your daughter is on the mend and appreciate that you have taken the time to post your comments which will be fedback to the staff on the unit. All staff find such positive feedback motivates them at what can be difficult situations and we are very grateful for your comments.