"Ward 13 you guys are amazing"

About: Leighton Hospital

It was my first time in hospital and I ended up being in there for 3 weeks. I was on Ward 13 I did not have any surgery in fact I'm going in the same ward this thurs for them to remove my gallblader. I wanted to somehow praise the whole ward for the care I received!!! I did not even know there was such a thing as health care assistants before admission but I want to say they are absolutely brilliant!! Some days lets just say I wasn't in the best of moods and they managed to pick me up when needed they were 100% professional and you could lell the genually cared about all patients!! My time on ward 13 was so easy I even missed it when I got discharged haha how sad is that!! I nearly forgot the guy was amazing at his job and strangely could pick you up when sticking a needle in you haha Keep up the good work ward 13!!

Response from Leighton Hospital

We are very pleased to hear that you received such excellent care and support whilst a patient on Ward 13. We are extremely grateful that you have taken the time and trouble to express your thanks, which have been forwarded to the staff on Ward 13.