"Treated for morningins sickness problem"

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

when I was treated for morning sickness problem at woman's hospital , I experience something I feel deeply sad , I was neglected for almost 2 hours with drip running on empty, my blood was going back in the tube, (if you look into my left wrist , I still have a scar there now) until the next shift came my drip was changed. When I press my buzz, the nurse made me feel like if I was a nuisance to them and I shouldn't be there or something, they don't treat patient with dignity as if you are not human or something. Anyway I don't want to go back there ever again. but I have to add that not all the nurses are terrible , but majority seems like they don't care. Very depressing culture for the hospital, don't understand why NHS have to employ people with no passion or interest in their job.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

I am really sorry that you had such a poor experience when you attended Liverpool Women's. We would be really interested in hearing more about it and if you want to speak to senior staff about your experience, we would be happy to arrange this.

My email address is anne.bridson@lwh.nhs.uk

With regards