"Very grateful for the high level of care"

About: Tameside General Hospital / Orthodontics

I have just been discharged after 4 years of treatment at the orthodontic department at Tameside hospital with Dr. Mandall and her team.

I was very grateful for the high level of care I received during years of outpatient appointments and surgery. Having orthodontic treatment for such a long time during your teens is not an enjoyable experience but the team in the clinic do everything they can to support and encourage you to persevere.

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to extend your positive comments in relation to your long term treatment. I will most certainly ensure that these comments are passed onto the service.

Kind regards,

John Goodenough

Director of Nursing

‘’Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at