"Small operation to remove lump from my back"

About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital / Day surgery

A couple of years ago I discovered a lump on my back. After putting up with it for this time and it becoming aggravating, and after comments from the immediate family I made arrangements through the local GP to have it removed.

I attended the Holme Valley Memorial Hospital Minor Surgery Unit to have the small operation. The staff are fantastic, the doctor was highly professional quick and efficient. The nursing stall are attentive good humoured and efficient and I was made to feel at ease very quickly.

The aftercare was explained very clearly and the whole experiance over before I had time to think. Well done you where all fantastic

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Dear Paddy23

Thank you for posting on patient opinion. The staff at day surgery all work very hard as a team and really appreciate it when they receive a post like yours on patient opinion. I will ensure the comments are passed on to all the team.

Louise Thornton