"Only one negative comment !!"

About: Derriford Hospital

And that is, why oh why is the ice cream so very soft when it reaches the patients bedside. In the past ten months I have had to attend numerous out-patient clinics which were all a very positive experience. .I have been through A & E again a positive experience then on to SAU with the same positive feelings I have also been admitted to Stonehouse Ward on three occasions within that time. The whole of the team work exceptionally hard and indeed very professionally. The patience and care given by the nursing staff, the medical staff was very good. The cleanliness of the ward could not be faulted. Well done ..

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Tony

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to note your good experiences in the Emergency Department, SAU and Stonehouse Wards and the various Outpatient clinics you have attended. I am sure the teams in these areas will be pleased to read your positive comments.

I will also feedback to the Catering Department on your comments regarding the state of the ice cream when it reaches the patient!

Best wishes