"first class job from eye care department ..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

basically if you want to see a person who knows about the right care you need the doctor as knows his stuff and trust his word he told me I had a chemical eruption and to get back to hospital if I got ulcers in my mouth 4 days later I was in Hope in Salford I had had a very bad reaction to ibuprofen it wasn't until about 2 days after that they decided it was drug chemical if it wasn't for the doctor we would not of insisted I needed medical help fast. Also let me thank Hope again wonderful staff and I am now well on the mend. The doctor is an eye consultant at Preston . he also helped in getting my eyes better the pupil had stuck to the iris but another doctor thanks to him to had popped tablets in my eyes to free them. Thank you to all . needless to say I cannot take ibuprofen or any encads again just steroids .

Response from Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.