"First class care by dedicated professionals."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I was admitted for surgery to remove a brain tumour on a Thursday and the operation took place the following day, After a time in recovery I was taken to ward 2B where I stayed until my discharge the following Monday afternoon. During my short time with these excellent people I observed a level care, compassion and diligence that was second to non. The nursing staff were very hard working in what is a very stressful situation for all. The doctors and consultants were professional, informative, confident in their abilities and very compassionate to the patients. The wards and environs were spotlessly clean and the cleaning staff took pride in keeping that way. I was always treated in an adult, respectful and friendly manner and managed so that my care was their first priority. I feel privileged to have met these people, even if the I don't wish to repeat the actual circumstances.

Response from Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.