"Whipps Cross Maternity is the Best!"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

My son John Jr. was born on the 22nd of July 2013. The care and assistance I received from the Maternity Ward at Whipps Cross was top notch. The midwives were friendly and helpful; especially the midwife who delivered my son. The doctors on staff were meticulous and efficient. The main doctor I dealt with was confident, knowledgeable and had a great beside manner. I needed surgery after my delivery and he took the time to make sure I received the best of care. During my stay there the midwives took excellent care of me and were very kind. The food was appetising and there was plenty for myself and my husband. Lastly, the midwives were very positive but not pushy about breastfeeding. I owe my success in breastfeeding to them and to a student midwife on staff. I cannot be positive enough about my experience there. I am so thankful to all the staff that helped to make my son's birth possible.

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a positive comment about the Maternity department at Whipps Cross University Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the service manager and matron to share among the team.