"Staff Respect"

About: Manor Hospital / General medicine New Cross Hospital / General medicine

My father was admitted mid July with a massive stroke, he eventually died on the first week of August. Station 16 were absolutely brilliant with the care they provided to my father. They were respectable, kept us up dated on dad's condition. When I came from England to stay with dad for a short time - all the staff were wonderful. Their knowledge was first class and always professional in every way. I'm a retired midwife and felt that the staff were top class - down from domestics up to doctors.

Response from Charlotte Hall, Deputy Director of Nursing & Midwifery - Quality and Safety, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for posting this, I am very sorry your father died, please accept our condolences. Thank you very much for your kind comments about our services, we shall pass this on to the ward.

Charlotte Hall Deputy Chief Nurse

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your late father's experience at our hospital. May I pass on my sincere condolences to you and your family. I will share your comments with our staff on the ward. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead