"Care and attention to medical and personal needs"

About: Solihull Hospital

During my stay on Ward 17 at Solihull Hospital I was extremely satisfied with the care and attention that was given to me from all levels of staff - from the consultant staff through all levels of nursing, paramedical, hotel services, meals, portering - all provided with politeness and dignity. I was discharged with all the immediate problems that led to my admission resolved. I am now enjoying convalescence with continuing follow up.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Foster

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your positive experience at Solihull Hospital. I have sent your email to our communication's department for them to publish your feedback in our staff monthly leaflet.

I am pleased to read that you are on the road to recovery.

kind regarsds

Response from Mark Newbold, Chief Executive, Heart of England Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Foster

Many thanks for your feedback it is good of you to take the trouble to post here. I am pleased your care was good and that your health problems were resolved.

My very best wishes for your convalescence

Mark Newbold

Response from Solihull Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department