"Good stay at Bassetlaw "

(as other),

I was sectioned at Bassetlaw hospital for a month. In 2010 It was my third section that year. After being In a different mental health ward and a mental health hospital previous I found Bassetlaw the best that I had been in.

Once I had convinced the staff I wouldn't run off or do anything stupid, there was a garden I could sit out In and smoke and enjoy the fresh air. The staff was very supportive and knew how to have a laugh.

I can't stress how good the staff there are, they got me back on the right Meds that work for me. And gave me Lots of much needed rest.

The only bad thing about it was the meal times. I'm allergic to ball peppers and I remember ticking the meals without them in on the order form, only to be given he wrong meal at dinner time. Which would sometimes leave me with nothing or very little to eat. So I would have to order a takeaway later on to the ward.

Thank you for your feedback, I was pleased to read you had a good stay at Bassettlaw and that staff helped you to get the right medication and gave you the opportunity for rest and recovery.

I will pass on your comments and make sure staff know about the menu choices that were not right at meal times. Food is very important when you are in hospital and it should be something to look forward to.

I hope you continue in your recovery

Best Wishes