"They saved my life!"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Russell's hall hospital saved my life after making a self referral to the early pregnancy unit I knew something was wrong, the lady in the EPAU took what I said seriously and informed a gynaecologist on call what I had told her. Turns out I had an ectopic pregnancy and not long until it ruptured, Russell hall got me in scanned and operated on in the same day and thankfully home to my two babies. This hospital delivered me of my daughter six months prior and I can only truly thank them for both occasions there. Thank you to all the lovely team on the early pregnancy unit and the surgeon who saved my life. Xx

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you, Kate, for your lovely comments about our staff in the early pregnancy assessment unit. We are so pleased the team looked after you so well at this difficult time and we will be delighted to forward your feedback onto them.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital