"1) The cleanliness of the floors ..."
About: London Road Community Hospital London Road Community Hospital Derby DE1 2QY
Posted by dennis shaw (as ),
What could be improved
1) The cleanliness of the floors walls and furniture.
2) The attitude of some nurses both senior and junior needing more knowledge of customer care and patient care.
3) Auxilary staff (tea distributors) to be more couteous and adept at delivering the cup to table.
4) The hand over procedure to be revised with more controls added.
5) Cleaning staff (corridors) unsupervised ??not making a difference in Deep Clean often shouting and swearing.