"A&E Department at QMC Nottingham"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I attended the A&E Department at QMC Nottingham on Saturday 3rd August late in the evening. I was so impressed with the service I was provided; and the service provided to all the people I observed. I saw a Consultant, a Nurse, a non registered practitioner, a receptionist; a Radiologist; and a cleaner. All of them without exception were excellent. They treated me with dignity and respect; and managed some highly challenging individuals who were clearly intoxicated and agitated. I cannot recommend this team and service enough. Well done to all the staff, working under such pressure and maintaining such high standards of care. All should be very proud of themselves - and their senior management team and Chief Executive should be really proud of this fantastic team..

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

It’s great to hear such wonderful feedback. We work extremely hard to ensure that all our patients are seen in a timely manner whilst still receiving the highest quality care, and it’s great to hear feedback when we get things right. We will of course ensure your kind comments are shared with colleagues you have mentioned.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre