" I celebrated my 80th birthday in July 2013 thanks to our wonderful NHS."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Cardiology Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Neurology Papworth Hospital

After a heart attack in 1993, at the age of 60, I had a quadruple bypass in 1994. This was followed by prostate surgery in 2006 and a stroke in 2008. During all this activity at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Papworth Hospital I was treated with utmost skill, care and respect by consultants, doctors, nurses and support staff. I celebrated my 80th birthday in July 2013 and this was possible thanks to our wonderful National Health Service.

Response from Papworth Hospital, Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted to hear that you have celebrated your 80th birthday recently. Thank you for your kind words regarding your time at Papworth Hospital. Your feedback is important to our staff who work hard to ensure that our patients have the highest standard of personalised care.

Response from Fiona Devine, Director of Communications, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Many happy returns on your 80th Birthday. Thank you so much for letting us know that you had such a positive experience with us. Our staff will be very pleased to hear your feedback about the high quality of care you received. Thanks once again.