"Royal Hallamshire Vision Centre"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I went to the Vision Centre for a standard eye examination. The exam was very thorough, the suite was really nice, modern, air conditioned, hot drinks available. Staff were polite and professional and expert. I have an underlying eye condition so wanted 'proper' checks (not Spec Savers or similar commercial provider). I was so pleased with the qualoty of service I recommended my partner to have her eye exam done there. This was also a positive experience. They bent over backwards to get a pair of reactalite varifocals made up and delivered to our home in time to go away on holiday. All in all, top notch. I can only recommend the service to others, as I have already done so to family.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Rachel

Thanks you again

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear Rachel Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind words about your treatment at the Vision Centre. I am pleased the staff were able to help both you and your partner and will make sure they are aware of your feedback. Thanks you again