"Severe chest pains and pace maker implant"

About: Airedale General Hospital

As a result of suffering severe chest pains on June 19th and again on July 17th, I was speedily transported to Airedale Hospital by ambulance . I was treated initially in A&E before being moved to Ward 7 (June 19th) and Ward 2 (July 17th). I stayed 6 nights the first time and 1 night the second. My treatment and care in every department I visited (X ray, CT scan included), were excellent. On July 22nd, I returned first to Ward 20 and then Ward 7, for a pacemaker implant which was performed in the Cardiology dept. with the uttermost professionalism and causing the minimum of discomfort on my part. The operation appears to be completely successful. I returned home the next day. I am deeply grateful to all the staff concerned for their kindness, compassion, and humour as well as for their expert, professional care. I have no hesitation in warmly recommending the services at Airedale Hospital (and those includes ancillary too) My experiences were entirely positive in every way.

Response from Airedale General Hospital

Thank you for sharing your opinion of the care and treatment you received whilst a recent patient (on two occasions). We really appreciate it. Your positive comments have been passed to the staff teams concerned.