"Fantastic experience of care in day surgery"

Last week I was admitted to the day surgery centre for a minor procedure. I would like to say that my whole admission was perfect from start to finish. The nursing staff were wonderful and careful. The consultant gynaecologist spoke to me before and after the procedure. The consultant anaesthetist spoke to me before the procedure. I felt perfectly safe. Everything was spotlessly clean. When I came round from the anaesthetic I was given cups of tea and offered sandwiches. There were lavatories very near by. All my needs were met. Well done everyone. I would not hesitate to recommend the hospital. Thank you all.

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

It is good to read that you had a good experience of NHS care. However, it I think that the service you refer to is provided by Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust and not by Sussex Community NHS Trust. I am sure they would want to hear from you on 01737 768 511.

Response from Clermont Child Protection Unit

Thank you for taking the time to say that you had such a positive experience of NHS care. A number of NHS organisations provide care at Crawley Hospital and it sounds like in this case that your care was provided by a Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH). It's a good reflection of the NHS in general.