"excellant ward care"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I am not qualified to comment on the quality of the clinical care but as far as nursing and ward staff are concerned the service was excellent It was firm but not pushy or demanding they maintained a relaxed but informed style. Also the food was good, generous portions and well cooked although the choice at weekend was a little limited. The Doctor and his team who dealt with me were informative and seemed to have the time to patiently explain how my treatment was proceeding . I consider that if I had to go into hospital again I would like this level of care again.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for sharing your experience here, whilst I hope you do not require treatment again it is nice to know that you would choose us.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager