"My Prostate Operation "

About: Colchester General Hospital / Urology

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the doctors, anaesthetists, surgeons, nurses and staff of both the Elective Care Centre and Mersea Ward. I was admitted via the Elective Care Centre, and had my prostate operation that same afternoon. After the operation I was moved to Mersea Ward. Then on the afternoon two days later I was discharged. The treatment I received in both places was second to none. The staff were all cheery, caring and professional.

You have a great team of people and thank you all once again.

Response from Colchester General Hospital

Many thanks for your comments and taking the time to submit them. We try really hard to improve our services based on the comments we receive.

Response from Paul Searle, Head of Communications, Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust

We have a quarterly At Our Best Awards scheme which recognises staff achievements and thanks them for what they do. It has a team category, an individual and a volunteer category.

You could enter the team/the person you were kind enough to write in about, by clicking here! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/At_Our_Best_Awards

Could you also email the Colchester Gazette and ask them to publish a letter? Email is: gazette.letters@nqe.com

Many thanks