"TRAQS was explained using jargon."
Posted by Vet805 (as ),
- TRAQS experience was poor, long winded phone call, needed to explain what TRAQS was. Don't use jargon.
- Clinic was a distance from home, where Princess Royal Hospital is on the doorstep (my clinic was not available at PRH)
- Had to then come to PRH for a blood test and an x ray
- Music was on too loud in the clinic reception area and seats unsuitable for people with multi-skeletal conditions (which the clinic was for). Appointment was 30 minutes late.
- Consultation was excellent, took his time, and gave clear explanations
- Now awaiting appointment at Owestry Orthopeadic
- Next available appointment with my preferred GP is at the end of June!
- Continued investigation -complex condition.