"Fracture Clinic - 4th July"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I wanted to say how very impressed I was with my treatment on a return visit to QMC. I had fractured my clavicle and a rib whilst in Spain in early June, and this was a return visit to have a further x-ray to confirm all was well. I had allowed 3 hours for x-ray, consultation and seeing a physiotherapist, but all this was achieved in under an hour. I was treated with politeness and professionalism at each stage with hardly any wait at any point, and clear explanation at every stage. I am very proud of the NHS and grateful for my excellent and timely treatment,

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

Thanks for getting in touch. It’s great to hear you felt cared for, safe and confident in your treatment and were kept well-informed. We will ensure you kind feedback is shared with colleagues in the Fracture Clinic.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre