"Care given during recent A&E visit"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

Cycle accident, processed through a&e afterwards still felt somewhat unwell, nurse was wonderfully helpful. She even put me in a wheelchair and stayed with me outside while my wife brought the car to the entrance - she seemed to care and made me feel very positive about my visit, despite some waiting.

Thank you (I think her name was Janette, not sure). I am proud of the level of care the redhill a&e department gave me and if I hear anyone put down the NHS I will tell them about my experience.

Dear Zaz,

Thank you for your kind words about the A&E department at East Surrey Hospital which will be shared with the staff in the department. Feeling cared for is one of the key things that we aim to provide to all our patients so it is very reassuring to hear that you felt cared about.

It is also good to hear that you feel strongly enough about your treatment that you would want to use us as a such a good example of doing what the NHS does best.