" personally as soon as he his home I know he will never want to go to Pinderfield's again"

About: Pinderfields General Hospital / General surgery

My partner was operated on early June for tumour we were told 10 to 12 days recovery its a month tomorrow. I found his wound was infected not the nursing staff. Call me old fashioned but I thought nursing was a caring job apart from 3 or 4 staff, care does not happen more so attitude an complete ignorance.

If you need to ask a question generally the majority have better things to do i.e. talk to others about facebook. Wheelchairs for patients are unobtainable unless of course you are an outpatient I have to leave my loved one stuck in a room crying because he can not take any more. My dad was operated on at Hull for a tumour brilliant staff no infections an nurses who care what a difference to Pinderfields personally as soon as he his home I know he will never want to go to PINDERFIELDS AGAIN! ! !

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

We are concerned to note these comments and would be pleased to formall investigate if the family would like to contact us directly.