"Angina and stents"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

2012 I was diagnosed with angina, just a tightness in my throat. Investigation at R.B.H.found heart arteries 60% blocked. Back for insertion of stent ( three needed!). the proceedure took place as day surgery. It took a time to be back to my normal activity level. Now, at 86, i am fine, active, no longer feel "old" as I used. I cannot express how grateful I am to the doctor, his team and R.B.H. for giving me back my quality of life .

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted

We do aspire to every department being 10/10

Thank you again for your comments.

Sue

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and use it to inform improvements to the services we provide. Thank you for noting our high standards of care from the Cardiac team, I am very pleased they have given you back your quality of life and that you are well on the road to recovery. We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted We do aspire to every department being 10/10 Thank you again for your comments. Sue