"Lost results"

About: Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

My daughter saw a registrar, had xrays and 6 weeks later, several phone calls, I made and have been told my daughter never attended her appointment and they do not know were her Xray results are and they never even knew who the registrar was thats she saw, until that time everything was good, but it seems as if its slipped, badly.

Response from Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent experience at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre. We would like to understand more.

Response from Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre

We would like to understand more about your recent experience at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre. My name is Eileen Benn and I work within the division you mention. My telephone number is 221728 – I will happily call you back. Alternatively, you might like to email me at eileen.benn@ouh.nhs.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.