"Gynaecology ward 2"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Over the last month I have been treated on this ward a number of times. I cannot praise the staff highly enough. I was treated with care and professionalism by everyone I came into contact with (and that has been a lot of staff). Whether a health care assistant or a senior doctor nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained clearly to me and my fears were immediately allayed by all levels of staff. Thank you.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback regarding the care and treatment at Good Hope Hospital. I will forward your email to the Lead Nurse who will be thrilled to receive this feedback.

If there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to contact ward 2 or Patient Services on 0121 424 0808.

Best wishes

Patient Services Manager

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department