"A&E, CDU"

About: William Harvey Hospital

My 90 year old mother was admitted to A&E on 8th June 2013 then transferred the same evening to CDU where she stayed for a few days. The treatment she received, particularly on first admittance, was absolutely amazing. Every member of staff we encountered was so professional, helpful, kind and understanding. Please pass on my thanks to all concerned.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your mother's care. We are very proud of our staff who carry out their work with professionalism, care and kindness. I will ensure they receive your feedback. I do hope your mother is recovering well.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your extremely positive commetns and your kind comments will be fedback to the staff on both the A&E and CDU departments as this feedback is such a powerful motivational tool. We hope that you mother is on the road to recovery and would like to thank you for taking your time to post your comments.