"10th July 2008 My husband was ..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

10th July 2008

My husband was admitted as a day case on 4/7/08 to X/Ray for a stent and ballon process. The staff were brilliant made things so clear, and made the stay very positive. After hearing things from other people we were very impressed.The ward he was moved to was very clean, and the staff helpful.

The entrance was dirty-- smokers were out side the front doors there should be no smoking on site.

Response from Shahid Sardar, Head of Patient Engagement, Patient Safety and Quality, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust

At The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust we strive to provide the best possible care and to meet the expectations of all of our patients and so we would like to thank you for your positive comments about your local NHS.

With regard to the entrance, we are working in partnership with members of the public to maintain cleanliness and will keep on advising members of the public that we are a smoke free site.

If ever you need any help with your care or feel you have any questions which remain unanswered, please do call us on 01279 827084.