"Receiving the letter from you after my appointment was also not very useful"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Maternity

(as a service user),

First of all, I have never heard about TRAQS and I am still unsure who or what you are.

I had contacted my GP with regards to pelvic girdle pain (approx 34 weeks pregnant at the time) who referred me to a website to look at and said he would write to a physiotherapist on my behalf.

During relaxation classes at the PRH, Telford, I mentioned my issue and gave them my details. About a week later I received a call from the hospital to arrange an appointment. I was seen a few days later, which was great.

To this day, however, I don't know who referred me. The GP? The nurse from the hospital doing the relaxation class?

I received your letter two days after I had my appointment with the physio at the hospital.

All in all, I am of course happy that I was seen to but I don't know if this would have happened if I had not mentioned it to the physiotherapist during my relaxation class.

The route of correspondence does not appear to be clear to me. Receiving the letter from you after my appointment was also not very useful.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you so much for letting us know that you were pleased with your care from the hospital. I work for the Princess Royal Hospital rather than for the TRAQS service which is run by your local GPs and books appointments on their behalf. I am sorry that I therefore do not know how this appointment came about and cannot respond on their behalf and but hope that they will do so, or if not you can find out more about them at http://www.telfordccg.nhs.uk/traqs-telford-referal-and-quality-services (note that the web address is written correctly here - they have a spelling mistake in their web address with 'referal' rather than 'referral')