"Great care taken of my little man"

About: Bmi - The Princess Margaret Hospital

My little boy had an operation. Unbelievably stressful and daunting - but the staff really helped to calm me down. They looked after my little man wonderfully, it almost felt as though he were their own child. The anesthetist was so gentle with my baby when he put him to sleep and made the very best of a really stressful situation. There was no question of feeling rushed to discharge. We were given all the time we needed to look after our little boy when he "came around" and they helped reassure me that his crying and discomfort was all completely normal and to be expected. My aftercare sheet was comprehensive and he recovered wonderfully with no issues at all. We moved our son out of NHS care to the Princess Margaret as his treatment was so ad hoc, with no contunuity of care and conflicting treatment plans whenever we visited. The complete opposite can be said of the Princess Margaret. Everyone knows my little man now and he never gets upset or stressed about his check ups which I think is a testament to how well he was looked after during his operation. I would recommend this hospital to any parent looking to give thier children the very best care and attention.

Response from Bmi - The Princess Margaret Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We will share your kind comments with the hospital team.