London workshop, January 2013
Society Building, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL
10:00am-1:00pm, 24 January 2013
The purpose of this workshop for health care staff was to help you understand Patient Opinion's service and how it fits with key national and regional developments, and to hear how other organisations are using Patient Opinion across the south east.
We hope you enjoyed it!
Slides from the day
- Ian Mackenzie, Director of information and facilities, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Using Patient Opinion in an acute trust
- Mandy Hollis, EPR Manager & Business Support to the Chief Nurse, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Working with online feedback to support a compassionate, learning organisation
- James Munro, Patient Opinion
- Going further with Patient Opinion to change your culture
- Jasmine Ali, social care lead, Patient Opinion
- Introducing Care Opinion: transparent public feedback for adult social care