Additional search terms
Sometimes the standard search terms don't give you enough for the search you want.
When you are logged in, there are additional search terms you can use to refine your search further.
Additional search terms you can use
The additional search terms available are:
- story progress (unread, heard, has response, led to change)
- story submitted on or before
- story submitted on or after
- story criticality (as rated by Patient Opinion)
- story is about a specific service (e.g. A&E)
- story source (via Patient Opinion or other sites)
How to add additional search terms
When you are logged in, you will see the additional search terms below your current search filters:
To add a term to your search, select the option you want, and click the green plus button to add it to your current search.