Discover Patient Opinion WebEx
Although Patient Opinion is designed to be easy to understand and use, talking about the possibilities and the practicalities with a member of Patient Opinion's expert team can make all the difference. The session typically lasts 30 minutes and you can join in without leaving your desk!
What is WebEx?
WebEx is a form of online meeting which enables us to talk with you, and as many of your colleagues as you wish. The people attending the meeting don't need to be in the same place- anyone can join in so long as they have a computer connected to the Internet. If you have a headset for the computer, or a microphone and speakers, then you don't even need a phone.
It’s a really interactive, flexible and easy way to access training and support.
What will be covered in this session?
Learn about the great value that Patient Opinion and Care Opinion can bring to your organisation. This WebEx will answer all your questions about our services.
It will also demonstrate the full range of exciting features and functionality which we are sure will enhance public engagement and feedback options for your organisation.
We will cover:
- how the site works for the public and for staff;
- how the site works across health and social care;
- what active engagement and subscription looks like and our 9 levels of engagement;
- the different subscription offers available;
- how we will help you fulfil your key engagement and feedback responsibilities;
- a summary of key features, including search, reports, blogging and our API.
How to book your WebEx training or discussion
To arrange your session, simply click on the date that suits you best, fill out the form, and you're booked on. It's that simple!
When you get your confirmation email, click 'add this meeting to your calendar', which downloads a calendar item straight to your calendar.
You'll even get an email to remind you 30 minutes before the session.
Click on the link in your email 5 minutes before the sessions and follow the instructions. If you need any help with logging in to WebEx, here's a quick guide.
If you need any help or advice, call or email us:
phone: 0114 281 6256
To sign up, click the date you would like to attend:
- 2pm, Thursday, 9th June 2016
- 2pm, Thursday, 21st July 2016
- 2pm, Thursday, 15th September 2016
- 2pm, Thursday, 10th November 2016
- 2pm, Thursday, 29th December 2016
- 2pm, Thursday, 16th February 2017
- 2pm, Thursday, 6th April 2017