"Superb experience"

The whole ambience is of quiet, relaxed efficiency. Everything seems to be carried out in a gentle competent way. From the first appointment to the final surgery tjhe whole attitude was to make the patient comfortable & well informed. The staff were super, exemplifying the caring aspect of the profession. I appreciate that a hernia repair is nothing major, but I know folk who have experienced problems and discumfort after such a procedure. I agree with one or two acquaintances who had a similar procedure and are equally satisfied. I would like to express my thanks to the surgeon & his anaesthetist for their efficiency and to all the staff for making what could have been a traumatic experience so comfortable.

Response from Renacres Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments and for taking the time to feedback about your experience of Renacres Hospital. It can be distressing coming to hospital so we work hard to ensure that all patients feel comfortable. The whole team is truly committed to doing their best for patients and are always very pleased to receive feedback, your comments will be shared with them.