"ENT"

About: Royal Free Hospital

Had a first fantastic ENT appointment, however it all went down hill after this. Had a scan a month later and then no more contact. Had to call 7 times to get results, was told I would have a follow up appointment and haven't heard from them for six months! I have been calling every month - sometimes twice, each time they said they will look into it and send me a letter. Never received a letter. Called today, was told my appointment is next week! Haven't had time to book time off work. Now they're telling me that they could send a letter as it wasn't an option. Presuming this is 100% secretary issue, once she told me that there's too many people to deal with so not everyone can get a call. Very professional. Very useless. A shame really because the doctors are actually great.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

We're really concerned to hear about your experience. If you could contact us so we can investigate what happened and improve in the future that would be really helpful - rfh.communications@nhs.net. If you haven't had your follow-up appointment yet please contact our PALS team, they will be able to help - tinyurl.com/2ez9hks.