"Breast Clinic Staff kept me informed ..."

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

Breast Clinic

Staff kept me informed throughout of what was going on and the potential delays. There was a long wait for the Mammogram but I was allowed to get dressed and go to the café for a drink with my mother who accompanied me, demonstrating flexibility and sensitivity. The consultant was sensitive and informative, the mammographer was very encouraging and helpful, the nurses were sensitive and helpful and the receptionist was exceptional, as I had to change my appointment previously, which she did effortlessly. The ambience of the hospital was also very good.

Machines used to pay for car parking - 2 of the 3 that I had access to were not working and I ended up paying for an extra hour.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your experiences at our hospital. We are pleased that you had a very positive clinical experience. Our Breast Care Team have recently been awarded joint team of the year at our Nursing and Midwifery Awards.

We would like to apologise that your experience was let down by a fault with our car parking pay machines.