"Unhelpful"

About: Montagu Hospital

Rang to refer myself for physio as advised by doctor and www.nhs.uk. Reception staff unhelpful and unwilling to help helpan made me feel like a nuisance. My first encounter with Montagu, will never return for any of their services. Learn some basic customer service skills first!

Response from Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Ruth Bruce

Physiotherapy Clinical Head of Outpatient Services

Response from Montagu Hospital

I am really sorry to hear this and thank you for bringing this to my attention. The reception staff at Montagu are normally helpful so I can only apologise that this didn't happen on this occasion. I will certainly look into this incident and would be very happy to speak to you if you would like to give me a call on 01302 381392. I am keen to ensure that all our patients receive the very best care, from booking an appointment right through to the end of their treatment. Ruth Bruce Physiotherapy Clinical Head of Outpatient Services