"I'll never forget the time I have spent with you and be forever grateful."

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

To all staff of John Proctor Ward,

I am writing to say just how much I appreciated all the help and encouragement I received from everyone at Lings Bar - particularly all the staff on John Proctor and the therapists etc involved in my care - please include the chef in this!

Thanks to all of you, I am doing OK at home - I have already had O. T and nurse visits which went very well and enjoy! The care worker for showering came today - I have managed pretty well with little assistance.

So I'm making progress - all down to your hard work with me. I'll never forget the time I have spent with you and be forever grateful.

With very best wishes.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

what lovely comments, how kind of you to share your feedback – I am so glad that your experience in the hospital was such as positive one and that you are now doing so well at home, that is fabulous to hear. The teams work hard to deliver excellent standards of care and so it is always wonderful to hear that this has been achieved.

The team on John Procter will be so pleased to receive your comments we will also share them with the other wards across the hospital.

Thank you so much for taking time to feedback your experience to us.