"Treated with care and thoughtfulness the whole time I was there"
About: Russells Hall Hospital / General medicine Russells Hall Hospital General medicine DY1 2HQ
Posted by Glacier427 (as ),
I went to Russels Hall Hpspital in Dudley, my opinion of my visit was as follows.
- Lots of parking spaces
- Lots of staff about to direct people if needed
- Hospital cafe good
- Everywhere clearly sign posted
- Hospital could do with water stations around for patients
- Friendly, helpful staff
- 1st class clean hospital toilets. Spotless and lots of them about
- I was treated with care and thoughtfulness the whole time I was there
- I had lots of tests but didn't have to wait long between each one
- Clear and precise explanations given to me, so that I could understand what was happening with my care at all times