"still waiting for appointment"

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

my doctor refered me to Charles Clifford Dental Hospital 1st monday pointing out needed urgent treatment in may 2013 its now 7th june 2013 and ive still had no appointed made ive tried calling appointsments dept but they dont answer the phone ive had mouth ulcers since march 2013 very bad and lots of them if im still waiting after 6 weeks for urgent treatment how long do non urgent people have to wait

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

If you would like us to check up on the status of your referral please do contact our Patient Services Team on 0114 271 2400 or PST@sth.nhs.uk with further details and we can arrange for somebody to contact you.

Response from Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

Dear Anonymous Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you are still waiting for an appointment at the Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. If you would like us to check up on the status of your referral please do contact our Patient Services Team on 0114 271 2400 or PST @sth.nhs.uk with further details and we can arrange for somebody to contact you.