"Heart scare"

About: Honiton Hospital

I recently had to visit Honiton And was very pleased with the attention I received. I was on holiday and suffered what seemed to be an Angina attack ,not knowing where to turn I arrived at Honiton hospital.They dealt with me in a calm, reassuring and efficient manner and after several tests ordered a ambulance to take me to a larger hospital where an in depth investigation could continue.I have nothing but praise for the attitude of the staff and the overall impression the hospital gives. Thank you very much.

Dear S J Law

Thank you for giving us your feedback, following your recent visit to Honiton Hospital. It can often be a very anxious time when you need to visit an Emergency Department in a different hospital to your own local A&E, and I was really pleased to see you recieved such professional and reassuring treatment, and hope you are now feeling better.

I have shared your comments with the Matron of the hospital, where they will be very warmly recieved and shared with the team.