"Fracture clinic & Anticoag clinic"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I would like to commend the treatment I received from various depts at Russells Hall Hospital. Following a fall I presented at the A&E Unit overnight. I understand that these depts are short of govt resources, which explains the wait. However the clinical staff were excellent when they saw me, referring me to X ray and the Fracture Clinic. I was pleased with the treatment I received from all these depts and impressed by the organisational efficiency with which they interacted. When the complication of a DVT occurred I presented to the Anticoagulation clinic and was again impressed with this Dept. I am now dischared from Fracture and referred to Physiotherapy and am also pleased with the treatment I am receiving from them.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about the experience of our hospital. We are very pleased to hear that the care we gave you was of a high standard, and that you felt well looked after throughout your treatment. We will pass you lovely comments onto the teams involved in your care.