"Staff behaving"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

hi everyone I had bad experience in ward 20 , My wife is there some staff is very rude, so unprofessional, ignore, they don't have respect hows patient feel, no one come in hospital for enjoyment. When I been to see my wife I take my doughter, she 5 years old as soon I go there I was standing there , my wife asked me to put little carton in middle, I did, next minutes staff nurse came very rudely say some thing and put the carton back, it was vesting time after she bring chair for me leive there hwe face was other side, next min other staff give me a slip writin on it vistin time and how many people can come, and no children allowed under 12 years,which is I already new because my wife been third time there. I was very upset what happen with her she was nice week ago. I was lookin how to complain about it I find this page.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

We are really sorry to hear of your experience and that you found some of the staff to be rude. We would like the opportunity to investigate the matter for you. If you would like us to do so, please contact our PALS team on 01753 633365 or via email pals@hwph-tr.nhs.uk with your wife's details as the Ward Matron will want to receive your feedback about your experience on her ward.